The comfortable, non-surgical way to reshape your body, contour your body, target fat and cellulite.
What is TruSculpt 3D?
- TruSculpt is a breakthrough non-invasive radiofrequency (RF) and massage technology that allows comfortable treatments at therapeutic levels. It is designed to treat multiple zones of the body, such as chin, thighs, buttocks, and other stubborn area
- Unlike other treatment strategies that including freezing, liposuction and ultrasound, TruSculpt utilizes radio frequencies that delivers deep heat to targeted body area for sculpting, tightening and fat reduction. The RF energy uses the body’s natural system to break down fat-cells safely and comfortably.
How does truSculpt work?
- TruSculpt is an energy-based procedure that delivers controlled, yet comfortable, doses of therapeutic heat to the target zone, firming and smoothing problem areas over time.
Who is right for truSculpt?
- TruSculpt is the ideal alternative for both women and men that live a healthy lifestyle but have problem areas that neither a NO-carb, NO-sugar diet nor any amount of crunches or 5K runs can resolve.
How many treatments are required?
- A single treatment can reduce your circumference up to 24%
Is the treatment painful?
- While pain varies from patient-to-patient, most truSculpt patients find the procedure comfortable and therapeutic.
Can I return to daily activities following the treatment?
- Yes. TruSculpt is a no downtime procedure giving you the freedom to return to your daily activities immediately post treatment.
Rediscover your beauty
Effective Treatment For
What to Expect?
- The TruSculpt 3D handpiece is placed on your skin in the area to be treated. An RF pulse is applied to deeply heat the tissue, and the handpiece is moved to the next area. The total procedure will last less than an hour. As the truSculpts handpiece delivers energy you will feel a warm sensation at the treatment site. Your practitioner can adjust the temperature depending on your comfort level. Typically no pain medication, topical anesthetics, gels, or active cooling will be needed.
- Your practitioner will advise you on the number of treatments based on the area(s) you wish to have treated and desired results.
Typically a patient will receive one or two treatments, and each treatment will be about 1 month apart.
When can I start seeing results?
- After a truSculpt treament, visible results can be seen as soon as 4 weeks with maximum results taking up to 12 weeks. Results can vary by patient depending on the areas that are treated and the number of treatments administered.
Is TruSculpt 3D Safe?
- TruScupt is designed to provide a safe and comfortable procedure. Side effects can include redness, swelling and mild tenderness in the treated areas. Usually this is resolved within a few hours. Your practitioner will discuss what to expect during and after treatments during your consultation.