Take back control, restore confidence with Natural Hair Restoration. Whether you suffer from hormonal or hereditary hair loss, the most beautiful results are seen with lush natural hair regrowth.
What is PRP?
- Platelet Rich Plasma is your own blood, separated and processed with a centrifuge to isolate the plasma, which contains eight growth factors that encourage collagen production and stimulate hair growth. This is injected with tiny needles to the appropriate area of the hair follicles to help them grow.
What is does?
- PRP encourages collagen production and stimulates hair growth.
Rediscover your beauty
Effective Treatment For
The plasma is chock-full of platelets and collagen, as well as other growth factors that are essential to tissue regrowth. Once injected on a patient’s scalp, it can stir up the body’s own ability to grow hair again.
What to Expect?
The platelets can effectively halt or reverse thinning hair follicles, this non invasive procedure can dramatically increase hair growth by stimulating the production of new hair cells. which is one reason for hair loss. Most patients notice results within three to six months of the treatment, which helps the appearance to be less drastic. Subtle, gradual hair regrowth gives people an ability to adjust to the outcome in a natural manner.
- Safety: PRP therapy uses your body’s own cells. There is no risk of rejection or an allergic reaction.
- Minimal discomfort: Because PRP treatment does not involve surgery, you should experience only minor discomfort.
- Convenience: PRP hair treatment does not require any downtime or recovery. You can drive and return to your normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- Effective: You may begin to notice the results about three months after your procedure, although the full effects may not be visible for about a year.
- The number of PRP vials needed for treatment are based on individual factors for each patient. The treatment is done once a month and I recommend 5 consecutive monthly treatment followed by a treatment every 6 months for maintenance