Use the power of your own blood to stimulate collagen and hair growth! Great for lax skin, thinning scalp hair and eyebrows.
What is PRP?
- Platelet Rich Plasma is your own blood, separated and processed with a centrifuge to isolate the plasma, which contains eight growth factors that encourage collagen production and stimulate hair growth.
- PRP can be applied to skin after creating portals with microneedling or with the CO2 laser.
- PRP can also be injected into nasolabial folds and other areas of concern of the skin to stimulate collagen growth for improvement in wrinkles and texture.
- PRP can also injected with tiny needles to the appropriate area of the hair follicles to help them grow, including thinning eyebrows, or scalp hairs.
What is does?
- PRP encourages collagen production and stimulates hair growth.
Rediscover your beauty
Effective Treatment For
The plasma contains activated platelets, as well as eight growth factors that are essential to tissue regrowth. Once injected in skin, or into a patient’s scalp, it can stimulate collagen production and hair regrowth.
What to Expect?
In combination with the CO2 laser or microneedling on the skin, you may expect rejuvenation, with reduction in wrinkles and improvement in texture. The platelets can effectively halt or reverse thinning hair follicles, this minimally-invasive procedure can dramatically increase hair growth by stimulating the production of new hair cells. Most patients notice results within three to six months of the treatment. Subtle, gradual hair regrowth gives people an ability to adjust to the outcome in a natural manner. Hair loss that has occurred more than a year prior to treatment may not respond to this treatment.
- Safety: PRP therapy uses your body’s own cells. There is no risk of rejection or an allergic reaction.
- Minimal discomfort: Because PRP treatment does not involve surgery, you should experience only minor discomfort.
- Convenience: PRP hair treatment does not require any downtime or recovery. You can drive and return to your normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- Effective: You may begin to notice the results about three months after your procedure, although the full effects may not be visible for about a year.
- The number of PRP vials needed for treatment are based on individual factors for each patient. The treatment is done once a month for three consecutive months, followed by a treatment every 6 months for maintenance.