What is Mesotherapy:
A series of small injections of medication that helps dissolve fat and cellulite. Kybella, a recently FDA-Approved fat-dissolving ingredient, is just one of several medications used in our mesotherapy mixture, that has been used for decades in Europe.
- Where they can be used:
- Double chin
- Upper arm batwings
- Bra strap fat
- Back of the head (men)
- Leftover fat pockets after liposuction
Rediscover your beauty
Effective Treatment For
It works best for those whose weight is steady, they do not plan to lose any more weight, and they have only small pockets of fat that need to be addressed. After the injections, the fat cells burst and release their contents into the surrounding tissue. Your immune system is then activated to clean up the debris from the fat cell destruction. As a result, there is some soreness and redness following the treatment.
Multiple treatments may be necessary.
Typically, 3-4 treatment sessions are required that are spaced two to four weeks apart, to see the best results.
The treatments are priced based on size of the area treated.
This is not a substitute for healthy diet and exercise.
* Do not wash or take a shower for at least 8 hours after treatment. Do not take hot baths for 48 hours after treatment. After the 48 hour period, for the first week baths are allowed but are limited to 15 minutes (which will assist with any bruising that may have occurred).
* Avoid exercising for 48 hours after treatment. Exercise will cause you to sweat and excrete the solution out the pores of the skin, which will decrease effectiveness of the treatment.
* Drink at least 64 ounces of water the day of treatment and continue this intake of water for up to one week.
* Sun exposure must be avoided for 48 hours after the treatment and until bruising subsides. If necessary to go into the sun, use SPF 25 or greater at all times.