Chemical peels are typically used to restore a youthful, vibrant appearance to wrinkly, blotchy, sun-damaged skin. A medical chemical peel improves acne scars and skin texture, and reduces the effects of sun damage. Specific chemical peels will improve acne as well.
What is a Chemical Peel:
- Vary from masks to lightly exfoliate or hydrate, to more intensive treatments that oxygenate tired, dull, and lifeless skin. Layers of these acids are applied to your tolerance and responsiveness. These gentle acids remove the top layer of dead skin cells to reveal the glow below
What it does:
- This results in baby-butt soft skin, revealing a youthful glow, making pores smaller, brown spots lighter, and wrinkles less visible.
Rediscover your beauty
Effective Treatment For
What to Expect:
- The skin is shiny and tight after the procedure, and makeup may be applied immediately…but why would you want to cover that new glow? Mild to moderate peeling may be expected 4-7 days after, and glowy new skin appears a week after.
Where they can be used:
- Anywhere you have skin. Safe on most skin types and colors; we have a chemical peel for people of color as well. Great for clients naïve to cosmetic procedures.
- We recommend you have your skin refreshed every 4-6 weeks, depending on the condition treated.
What makes our Chemical Peels Different:
- We use PCA Skin chemical peels and products, which work with your skin, instead of attacking it (like Obaji). Since each client has specific needs, we will evaluate your skin to determine the best procedure for you.