- Do not wash or take a shower for at least 8 hours after Mesotherapy treatment. Do not take hot baths for 48 hours after treatment. After the 48 hour period, for the first week baths are allowed but are limited to 15 minutes (which will assist with any bruising that may have occurred).
- Avoid exercising for 48 hours after treatment. Exercise will cause you to sweat and excrete the solution out the pores of the skin, which will decrease effectiveness of the treatment.
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water the day of treatment and continue this intake of water for up to one week.
- Sun exposure must be avoided for 48 hours after the treatment and until bruising subsides. If necessary to go into the sun, use SPF 25 or greater at all times.
- Allergic reaction can occur in the form of small lumps the size of a quarter. Should you notice redness and or small lumps at the injection site, call your physician at 512-656-5464 to determine how to treat the area. Note: most reactions remain localized in the area of injection.
- Call your physician’s office with any questions or concerns you may have after the treatment.
- Massage with Arnica gel or cream three to four times daily to help with swelling and bruising.