- This event has passed.
Client Appreciation Event at Innate Beauty Medspa!
September 14, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Start the Fall Season with fresh skin at Innate Beauty Medspa!
* Dr. Ling will be performing live demonstrations of medical cosmetic procedures, such as botox, dermal fillers, microneedling, laser treatments, PRP, TruSculpt, and microdermabrasion. She will also show the newest procedures we offer, including Picogenesis (Brown Spots / Melasma), Enlighten (Laser Tattoo Removal), Pelleve and Micronutrient Sculpting.
* Meet our aesthetician, Lisette Martinez, who will be demonstrating non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
* Chanelle MacNab, licensed acupuncturist, will be demonstrating acupuncture
*Erin Freeman will be demonstrating microblading (eyebrow tattooing)
*Erika Holmes, nutritionist, will be available to discuss nutrition for optimal body composition*Representatives to educate you on skin and health products* Special pricing on procedures and gift certificates
** Raffle** (you don’t have to be present to win; you will be notified by email to retain your privacy)
– Receive one ticket when you RSVP accurately by 9/2/17, 5 PM to firstname.lastname@example.org
– One ticket when you arrive and sign in
– One additional ticket for NEW guest you bring with you
– One additional ticket for sharing the event from our Facebook page (and, of course, like our Facebook page)
Parking will be limited in our parking lot, but our neighbors across the street at 1628 S. 1st have offered their large empty parking lot that evening; parking is also on the street, or just north of Milton in the Gourdough’s parking lot…please stay tuned on Facebook Innate Beauty page to see where else to park).